Data Recovery Made Easy With R-Studio Software
We all need key to recover data we lost due to hard disk crash, windows crash or some other reason. R-Studio is the best software to get recovery of your lost data. It is most powerful software for get back your missing information.
Key features of R-Studio network edition software
It can be install on all windows 2000 to windows 10 with all window servers
It support file system of FAT12 and FAT16 and FAT32 and exFAT and NTFS and NTFS5 and ReFS and so on..
R-Studio utilities recover files
Deleted without Recycle Bin, or when the Recycle Bin has been empty
Removed by virus attack or power failure
After the partition with the files was reformatted, even for different file system
When the partition structure is a hard disk has been changed or damaged. In this case, R-Studio utilities can scan the hard disk trying to find previously existing partitions and recover files from found partitions.
From hard disk to bad sectors. R-Studio Data Recovery Software can first copy the whole disk or its part into an image file and then process the image file. This is especially useful when new bad sectors are constantly appearing on the hard disk and the remaining information must be saved immediately.
An Intel compatible platform running Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008/7/8 / 8.1 / 10/2012/2016.
At least 256 MB of RAM, a mouse, and enough disk space for recovered files, image files, etc.
The administrative privileges are required to install and run R-Studio utilities.
A network connection for data recovering over network. Specifications
Manufacturer: R-Tools Technology Inc.
Price: $ 180
File size: 65 MB
How to install
1. Download the software first and then unzip the file.
2. Completely block your Internet connection and ani virus as well.
3. Start the installation process by running the Setup.exe file.
4. Make sure that you do not install the software on the drive containing the deleted files.
5. At the end of installation, be sure to uncheck the Launch R-Studio option. 6. Copy the Patch.exe file from the Patch folder and place it at the software installation location (by default, C: \ Program Files (x86) \ R-Studio).
7. Right-click on the Patch.exe file and click Run as Administrator.
8. Copy and paste the displayed key value to the local area.
9. Click Crack and wait for the operation to complete.
10. In the first run of the software, enter the key stored in step 8 along with your preferred name.
11. The software is fully functional and can be used without any restrictions.